56th Annual NAEPC Advanced Estate Planning Strategies Conference
with Pre-Conference Sessions for Estate Planning Council Leaders
November 5-8, 2019
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
5 Reasons to Attend the Conference:
1. Grow your network of like-minded professionals, creating a team in which you are a key player.
2. More social and networking time than ever before.
3. Enhance your knowledge, learning from the profession's leading experts while earning up to 17 hours of continuing education credit across all disciplines.
4. Acquire specialized information to ensure you are performing at your best, enabling you to make a difference for your clients and within your community.
5. Experience the uniqueness of Las Vegas and The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
Starts at $1,045
Single-day passes now available
LEARN MORE &
REGISTER EARLY TO SAVE
Important Message for Estate Planning Council Leaders
Don't forget that the Pre-Conference Sessions (also known as Council Leadership Day) are just for you, your board, and staff! This day of sessions offers learning pods (small group workshops) where council leaders can share their experience and learn from one another, all based on a single subject. Learn more by clicking on the link above.
|16 Oct 2019|
Oct. 16 NAEPC Webinar
|18 Oct 2019|
Joint Meeting with Monroe County Bar AssociationFriday
|05 Nov 2019|
56th Annual NAEPC Advanced Estate Planning Strategies Conference with Pre-Conference Sessions for Estate Planning Council Leaders
|03 Dec 2019|
Upcoming Meeting December 3, 2019
|11 Dec 2019|
Dec. 11 NAEPC Webinar
|22 Jan 2020|
Upcoming Meeting January 22, 2020